Read It Later lets you use your iPad or iPhone to save websites for reading later, even without an internet connection.
When you come across an article or a website you'd like to read but can't at that time, save it to your Read it Later list. You can then read it whenever you have a moment, on the couch, in your commute, on the plane, train, or practically anywhere. This allows you to eliminate the cluttering of bookmarks and inboxes with links that are merely of a one-time interest. It's like a staging area for bookmarks.
- Offline Reading: View complete websites even without an internet connection.
- Sync: Use the same list between all of your computers and devices
- Text-only View: Easy to read mode strips formatting and images
- Quick Scrollbar: Quickly move up and down long articles.
- Sorting: Sort your list by date, title, and site
- Tagging: Organize your list into groups
- Searching: Filter your list by title, site, and tags
- Saved Positions: Remembers where you left off on every article, provides 'Currently Reading' section for a quick overview of open articles. Syncs your scroll position to your computer.
- Tap to Save Bookmarklet: Lightning fast batching of links directly from mobile safari. Works great on sites like Google Reader, Digg, CNN, or any news portal.
- Fullscreen Reader: Expands the reader to the full edges of the screen
- Share: Share pages from your list on major bookmarking services/social networks. Works with Twitter, Digg, Facebook, StumbleUpon and a lot more
- Send to App: Send links directly to popular apps like Twittelator, Tweetie, TwitterFon and more
- One Touch Rotation Lock: After rotating the phone, you can lock the orientation, perfect for reading while laying down
- Automark as Read: Allow marking pages as read as you read them
- Unread Count: Shows the number of items in your list from your home screen.
What's New In This Version:
• Now universal for iPhone and iPad
• Support for Digest - New automated categorization system
• Dedicated player for videos
• Images and video embeds in text view (Digest users only)
• Support for selecting/copying content in text view
• New User Agent option to pick mobile or full versions of sites
• Fullscreen - Eliminated lag, added additional touch areas
• Added 'Must-See Tips' section to Help (It's worth a look!)
• Web view completeness
• Overall speed improvements
• Text scroll position was not saved in some instances
• Google Reader sharing
• Tag syncing issue
• Tag sorting by most used
• Lots of minor bugs
You can purchase Read It Later Pro from the App Store for $4.99.
Please visit www.iPodSets.com
-- Post From My iPad