Sprint and Best Buy are offering students a free year of service with the purchase and activation of a new iPhone or other eligible smartphone.
The list of eligible phones includes the iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy S 4 Mini, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, LG G2, Lexus Nexus 5, HTC One, Motorola Moto X, and more. You will need to purchase them at the full Best Buy Student Offer Price (see image below).
The plan includes:
● Unlimited talk, text and 1GB of data for smartphones (Reg. $70/mo.), or
● Unlimited talk, text and blocked data for basic phones (Reg. $50/mo.)
● Easily add unlimited data for just $10/mo.
● All lines can enjoy unlimited talk, text and data while on the Sprint network with the Sprint Unlimited Guarantee — not just for now, but for life
As you have to purchase the phone outright, no term agreement is required. Bonus months can be earned for referrals.
Add a new phone line on the Unlimited, My Way or My All-inSM plan to the same account at Best Buy, and the account gets an additional 12 months of free service for the student lines to share. Referral line requires 2-yr. service agmt.
More details at the link below...
You can now download the new Limerain App and follow Limerain on the go. Also follow Limerain on Twitter, Facebook, or RSS to be notified of any updates.
Send us a story or tip @ TipsForLimerain.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posted using my iPhone 5s